1.26.2006

Paris

At this point, the bus rides are starting to kill me. Tiny seats and minimal leg room are not my best friend. I know I´m not all that tall, but the seats need to give a little. There was still no sleep for me on the ride to Paris.

We arrived and I realized that I was pretty much out of all the cash that I had brought. In addition, I had not yet contacted my bank to let them know I was going to be spending money abroad, so if I used my card, my account would freeze. I didn´t want to deal with that. After a while I finally got that all cleared up and was able to eat again.

Paris is a beautiful city, probably the most beautiful in the world.

To be finished later...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh...the memories reading the blog has brought back! I'm reliving my European tour thanks to you Dave!

My favorite city on that tour was Vienna, Austria. thought Paris was dirty and the residents were rude...but only when we spoke English. If we stuck to Danish they merely ignored us. ;-)

I've bookmarked your blog so I can follow along and hear about all your exchange student adventures!

Have fun! Be safe!

Love,
Aunt Jeanne

1/26/2006 7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh.... well, I don't have any memories of Europe cuz I never went! LOL!
Looks like you are having a great time and drinking a lot of beer!
Your trip to the red light district just sounded gross all together.
I also book marked your blogh to keep abreast of your adventures. Your mom has also sent on some emails of your experiences, I'm with you on the fish!

Have fun!!
Love, Aunt Lisa

1/28/2006 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Title on your home page: "Fice Months of Europe"

Should Read Five....

Just an FYI

;)
Enjoying reading about your travels. Be careful what you blog...looks like your aunts can now keep an eye on you! LOL

1/28/2006 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazing Counters
Avon Cosmetics