1.04.2006

Last Day Home


I'm listening to some music and attempting to relax before I enter final preparations mode for my trip. I leave tomorrow for New York City > Amsterdam > Heidelberg > Paris > Geneva >Toulouse > Barcelona > Madrid. The mere fact that I will be away for an entire 5 months simply amazes me, and I can't wait for it to begin. Beyond what I will learn in Europe, the experience is what I am looking forward to most. I am on the verge of seeing and experiencing so many new and various adventures, sights, cities, towns, cultures, people and so on. Exactly what is to be expected escapes me. What I am expecting is to be involved with as much as possible. I want to see and do everything. No regrets, straight up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazing Counters
Avon Cosmetics